Saturday, January 03, 2009

Health Carnival Combined Feeds

If you're a regular reader of the Cancer Research Blog Carnival, chances are you read some of the other great health and medical carnivals out there. If that's the case, here's a little post holiday treat for you: Walter from HighlightHEALTH has set up RSS feeds for several blog carnivals, including our own Cancer Research, as well as a combined feed for all of them.

What's the difference between these new feeds and existing ones (such as the feed for the Cancer Carnival homepage)? Well, instead of calls for posts and announcements (like this one), each feed is just for the published editions of the respective carnivals.

The included carnivals and their individual and combined feeds:
Combined feed - one subscription, all eight carnivals

Individual Carnivals:
Grand Rounds
Change of Shift
Medicine 2.0
Gene Genie
Encephalon
Cancer Research
SurgeXperiences
Health Wonk Review


7 comments:

rob said...

awesome.

how to transfer money abroad said...

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog.how to transfer money abroad

direct burial cat 5 said...

I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one.direct burial cat 5

carpet cleaning said...

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tip of your post is awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing.carpet cleaning

loans home improvement said...

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.loans home improvement

Wizz Air said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.Wizz Air

shahbaz said...

It seems interesting. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.Affordable Limo Service Atlanta