Sunday, January 06, 2008

Blogging on Peer Reviewed Research Icon

Just so you all are aware that, starting now at least, the bayblab should include the "blogging on peer reviewed research" icon. It's actually a great idea, that I first ran across at sandwalk. The site where this idea is based out of http://bpr3.org/. Check it out for the concept and guidelines for its intented use. Basically this can aggregate blog posts about original research articles. The aggregation system isn't quite up yet as I understand it. However you can use technorati to check out the newest blog posts that use the icon here(I will be checking out this link regularly). To me this is a great idea and I hope it gets implemented by good science blogs, so that means us. Here's hoping that some spamming moron doesn't abuse it somehow.


0 comments: