Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ambien's weird side effect

Aventis, a pharmaceutical company, has found a good way to increase sales of its anti-obesity and cholesterol busting drugs in a unique parternship with Phillip-Morris, the tobacco company. A company spokesperson has been quoted as praising Ambien, Aventis' drug for the recent rise in american obesity "We expects sales of butter and cigarettes to rise 2.3% this year". People on Ambien have been reported to eat weird things while sleepwalking. "Think of the opportunity" said the CEO of Aventis, "we are now working on a drug that makes poeple mail us checks while sleeping".


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Catherine Snow and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Catherine Snow

ambien said...

Ambien does the trick. However, you build a tolerance fairly quickly. I also had many many weird experiences the 3 years I was on it. I stopped taking however, and now take Trazodone, but will likely switch back in a year or so.

side effects said...

ambien worked beautifully for me in spite of the fact that I am bipolar.

online shopping said...

So, I do not actually consider this may have success.