Here are the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
And here are your facts.
1) The origin of the name bayblab is shrouded in mystery. Historians think it comes from the fact that the ancient scientists used to work in an open concept lab, organized in bays. One of these bays had mystical music, and thus became the gathering spot where science ideas were exchanged, or "blabbed" about. However etymologist point out that the root of the word may be based on "Bayb", referring to the female scientists working in the lab.
2) Kamel is afraid of getting stuck in the revolving doors at the hospital, and avoids them at all cost.
3) Rob is obsessed with unicorns, and has a "my little pony" on his bench that he plans on converting into a unicorn. He hopes one day to ride one, all the way to the north pole.
4) Bayman comes from a family of pirates. Rumours are, he has a treasure buried back in Newfoundland.
5)Kamel is an aspiring artist. He's the sixth village people, and an actor, where he's played such critically acclaimed roles as a new-yorker drinking coffee that looks like john Lennon and Jesus.
6)Rob has a secret identity as CrownRoyal-Hero Rob, the sidekick of Stone-Hero Steve. This intoxicated duo rescues people in danger, while in full redneck fishing gear (including fishing hat, fishing vest, waders and John Deer boxers).
7)Kamel is actually the author of wikipedia. Which comes in handy when doing crossword puzzles or trivia games.
8) Bayman is a mad scientist, and has plans to build a secret lair where he will study, and perfect the ultimate miniature "trojan" horse to take over the world, and the ultimate sandwich, whichever comes first...
Well that's it. I will only tag Dr. B, and Ben, since we're all curious what their special abilities/alternate identities are...