Sunday, November 04, 2007

Doing God's Work

Note the caption adjacent to the natural killer cell.

Clearly NK cells are well-trained Christian soldiers.

"Onward Christian soldiers marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal master leads against the foe
Forward into battle, see His banners go"

Sounds like inspiration for a new tune from our friend Kevin-Z. I'm hearing a Led-Zepplinesque epic about God's NK and CTL armies battling Satan's tumor cells and their pro-inflammatory macrophage minions. What say you KZ? Do you have the backbone for holy immunology?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell? We didn't learn that in immunology class. I'm really starting to question my education here if I'm missing out on all these basic principles.

Kevin Zelnio said...

LOL I'm thinking more about good ole tyme foot-stomping revivalism. Maybe "I'm a Natural Killer for Jesus"? Or "Onward Christian Lymphocytes"?

Feel free to cowrite the lyrics and I'll make it Vlog.