Monday, April 30, 2007

Banana man thinks he can prove the existence of god

Remember Kirk Cameron, who demonstrated that bananas are the atheist's nightmare? Well he's challenging atheist in a debate, where he is going to prove the existence of god without using the bible. I wish he had invited Dawkins, if only for the comedic value. Here is what he has to say : "Evolution is unscientific. In reality, it is a blind faith that's preached with religious zeal as the gospel truth. I'm embarrassed to admit that I was once a naïve believer in the theory,” said the former television star in a statement. “Atheism has become very popular in universities – where it's taught that we evolved from animals and that there are no moral absolutes. So we shouldn't be surprised when there are school shootings."


9 comments:

Bayman said...

Ha! That's a good one I haven't heard yet. Evolution causes school shootings! Here's what I don't get -- if there's moral absolutes and a perfect God to enforce them why does he first create homicidal maniacs, and second sit around and watch while they break those moral absolutes and kill innocent people?

Anonymous said...

That banana video is priceless lol !
So are the comments "I can thing of something else which is crooked and fits perfectly in the mouth" :D

Anonymous Coward said...

I just love the irony of critisizing evolution because it is "preached with religious zeal as the gospel truth" as opposed to... say... I dunno...THE BIBLE!

Anonymous said...

I thought he was going to criticize evolution *without* the bible. Wasn't that the point?

Anonymous Coward said...

no he's going to prove the existence of god without the bible.

Anonymous Coward said...

Sorry grey, it's awesome BTW. The image itself is a link to your site...

Anonymous Coward said...

nice the video is up. it is awesome. video goodness here

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Best regards
Timm Clade

expertshelp said...

It may have taken me so much time to come across this post, however, I can admit to the fact that you have shared information that many people can refer to. You do know how to share what the general audience can find very suitable and unique. If you are among the students who are looking for the best Academic Coursework Help, let your search halt by liaising with us. We know what you need and that is what we deliver. We have the best in store for you.