Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bayblab open for business

In order to cover the rising costs of the podcast production, the Bayblab has decided to get into the alternative medecine business. After months of formulation in the bay, we have finally perfected the Amino-Rx, a drug based on unreleased papers from Darwin himself, kept secret until now. Consisting of a complex mixture of right-handed amino acids, the Amino-Rx will prevent the evolution of new life-forms and stop evolution of current ones. Have you ever been scared a new life form would pop-up in your jar of peanut butter, your dirty fridge or the unwashed dishes that have been lying in your sink? Well worry no more, spray the Amino-Rx on these surfaces and prevent de-novo life formation! In fact buy one bottle today for 3 easy payments of $99.99 and we'll send you a free drawing from rob featuring unicorns and rainbows.


8 comments:

Bayman said...

I'll take 3. One for my kitchen, one for the car, and another for at work.

Anonymous said...

how can we get the picture and continue to support evolution?

Anonymous said...

But what about those pesky RNA-based lifeforms? Does the bayblab offer any anti-sense nucleotide-based technologies?

Anonymous said...

do they come in travel-size? you never know when you'd need a spritz of Amino-Rx...

Anonymous said...

Do you accept cash?

Laser said...

I just bought a bottle of your world famous amino-Rx at my local walmart and i just wanted to thank the good people who made this wonderful product.

Its so nice to know that people with slightly more knowledge about science than me are so diligent in squashing out the latest media doomsday event. I can't tell what your product does but that easy to explain graph of the horse and colourful lines is all the proof i need. thanks to you my family is safer than it ever has been, and really think of the children.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you

Anonymous Coward said...

Yet another satisfied customer. So far field trials have shown 100% efficacy at preventing the spontaneous aparition of life forms. This has been submitted to a peer-reviewed journal.

Anonymous said...

I'm still alive, and I haven't had any new life forms growing inside of me, so it must work! THANK YOU, AMINO-RX!

Wait, I'm allowed to drink this stuff, right? Oh well, I haven't died yet. Guess so.

(Sorry if this comes through multiple times...I just love it so much!)